Class Instrumentation Ltd
lass Instrumentation was established in 1996 by Ken Hawes. Since that time the company has grown into a global leading player in ultrasonic, non-destructive testing and survey equipment.
We pride ourselves in our record of innovation and development - each product perfected in partnership with our customers, creating instruments that make their jobs safer and their results reliable and accurate.
All of our units are designed and manufactured in full accordance with ISO9001: 2000, guaranteeing the quality of each of our products. We work closely with The American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Classification Society, from whom we have accreditation to produce Type Approved products for the marine industry. We are corporate members of The NFPA, The International Institute of Marine Surveyors (IIMS) and The Nautical Institute. We are fully committed to the marine sector where we continue to create products that are fully compliant with all IMO, IACS and SOLAS standards and regulations.
So, what are we?
- A global provider of ultrasonic innovation with customers and licences to distribute in six continents.
- Creators of user-friendly products our products are designed with a strong understanding of their working environment. All our innovations are handheld, simple to use and durable.
- Focused on quality our goal of designing superior, reliable products, individually tested, is directly linked to our customers’ responsibility to comply with the highest industry standards and regulations.
- Excelling in customer service service is of paramount importance to us and we believe in building lasting relationships through reliability and expertise.
- An established company - the family run board of directors creates a culture of stability, strength and clarity of direction.
Where are we?
From our Headquarters in South West London we operate all over the globe through secure distribution channels. The company retains control over all design and manufacturing processes and this priceless advantage of independence means we can lead developments and respond instantly to change, producing goods that have made lives safer and businesses prosper.
Who are we?
Our team, handpicked for their skills in design, manufacture or customer services is committed to excellence in their field. With their many years of experience, Class Instrumentation stays ahead of the field in ultrasonic test equipment.