We are always pleased to receive applications from motivated, experienced and competent people looking for Marine opportunities.
We are currently looking for suitably qualified and experienced Nigerian national candidates for the above positions on board our managed AHTS vessels , that are currently on charter in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
We are looking for permanent local crew members to work on a schedule of 2 months on and 1 month off.
General terms and conditions to be discussed.
Kindly forward PGI application form , along with the following relevant document, certificates and medicals , for our records and further consideration.
1. CV & PGI Application form (with Passport size Photo)
2. Seaman's book copy (including photo page and last discharge page)
3. Passport copy
4. Certificate of Competency (include all pages)
5. All STCW certificates
6. Yellow Fever
7. Valid Medical Certificate
8. SOS / GMDSS (if applicable)
9. Other Flag Endorsements (if Applicable)
10. Any other relevant documents
How to apply:
Send an email with attached completed form to HR/HSE Manager.
PLEASE NOTE: No hand written applications will be accepted, it must be filled out on Microsoft Word.Location: Worldwide
Job added by Prime Gulf International UK LTD