Historically and traditionally Latvia has always been seafaring nation thanks to it’s favourable geographical position and numerous waterways.
Navigation in the territory of present-day Latvia started with people settling down permanently along the Baltic Sea and the largest rivers. The Baltic Sea not only provided work and sustenance for the people on its shores but also lured the Latvians to venture to distant countries, making their name known in the world.
Since then shipping continues to be an important economic sector in Latvia. By total number of registered seamen - 14500, Latvia holds third place among EU member states trailing only to Poland and Greece.
Latvian seamen proved to be hard-working, reliable, skilful and highly qualified sea-going professionals.
3rd Officer Chemical Tanker Vacancy
- Minimum experience: 6 months
- Contract duration: 3 months +1 /-1 months
- Wage: 4250.00 USD/monthly
- Short Description: Good English, minimum 6 months experience in rank on oil/chem tankers required.
- Vessel type: Chemical Tanker
- DWT: 20000
Job added by Baltic International Marine Services