For our office located in Antwerp (Belgium) we are looking for a dynamic CONTAINER PLANNER (m/f)
Who we are
Seatrade Reefer Chartering N.V. is a dynamic and ambitious international shipping company with its branch office in Antwerp, Belgium. Seatrade operates a Pooled fleet of about 90 specialized reefer vessels. The comprehensive transportation services of Seatrade are widely recognized for their high standards.
What you will do
You are responsible for the management of the container planning process in 1 or more of our liner trades. Your main objective is to optimize this process concerning income, costs, quality and service.
You have daily contacts with our captains, agents, terminals and depots all over the world. Furthermore you play an active role within the trade team and liaise with our trade manager, operator, manager port operations and container logistics responsible.
When working in the Seatrade office in Antwerp, you are part of an international group of enthusiastic people. At Seatrade each individual is an expert in his or her own field.
What we require
- A higher vocational education, preferable in the container industry.
- Good knowledge of the English language, written as well as oral.
- Good computer skills.
- Experience with container planning software and Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta).
- Analytical mind with commercial understanding.
- Ability to manage stress situations.
- An open-minded team player and a flexible attitude (no 9 to 5 mentality).
- Experience in a similar position.
What we offer
We offer you a challenging job in an international environment, a good salary with excellent company benefits.
How do you apply
Please send your letter of application with C.V. to: Seatrade Reefer Chartering N.V., Atlantic House Building. 4th floor, Noorderlaan 147, 2030 Antwerpen, Belgium. Attn.: HR Department. You can also e-mail to:
- An all-round position within an international maritime environment with a market leader operating technically complicated and challenging vessels.
- An attractive remuneration package.
If your personal profile meets our requirements, please send your CV and application letter to: Seaservices Groningen BV, Kor Wormmeester, Manager Crewing Resources, e-mail address:Location: Belgium
Job added by Seatrade Shipmanagement B.V.