Offshore Construction Specialists (OCS) first established an office in the United Kingdom in the year 2000 and expanded operations to Singapore in 2007. Company focus is the provision of construction management, engineering and consulting services primarily to the offshore oil and gas sector. Changing industry dynamics has resulted in a continued shortage of properly qualified and motivated engineers with the right experience to deal with the range of complex issues faced by offshore operators and contractors. OCS employs a base load of personnel with extensive experience in all facets of marine construction. OCS uses this depth of experience to mentor and train new personnel and has built an organisation capable of taking on the most difficult projects. To complement our Operational and Field Engineering staff, we have developed a Construction Support Engineering group equipped with the latest industry software to provide engineering analysis required for transportation studies, pipeline and cable lay, pile drivability, mooring analyses, engineered lifts, jacket launch, float and upend, and a range of other applications.
- Perform audit planning, design audit strategy, and perform audit work independently.
- Prepare financial report on monthly, quarterly, Bi-annually, annually basis to the management.
- Analyze financial statements and cash flow statements for management.
- Perform Bank Reconciliation.
- Manage Cash Flow and compile Petty Cash book.
Job added by Offshore Construction Specialists (OCS) Pte Ltd