Junior officers and ratings for Chemical/Oil tankers and Bulk carriers always welcome.
General recruitment rules and regulations adopted by Norbulk Pacific Maritime
General requirements for seafarers:
- Qualified in accordance with the requirements of STCW 1978/1995
- proficient in English
- medically fit
- duly trained and experienced to operate assigned vesselsThe documents required:
- Reference (or any other documents from your previous employer, attesting to your recent experience)
*Civil Passport / International Passport
For Officers –
- National License and endorsement (it should be valid at least for next 12 months from date of application).
- STCW – 95 certificates (Medical aid, survival techniques, fire fighting, etc.)
- Medical Book with International certificate enclosed
- Vaccination certificates – yellow fever, cholera
- GMDSS (for deck officers)
- ARPA & Radar training certificate (for deck officers)
- Tankerman or LPG certificate / endorsement – for specific vessels
For Ratings –
- AB, Motorman or Electrician certificate.
Job added by Norbulk Pacific Maritime Inc.