We are looking for our client operating 6+ star luxury river and ocean going cruise ships, and yachts for the position of Confectioner.
Contract start date: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Basic monthly salary of USD 3589.
Contract on rotation 4 months on/2 months off.
Medical insurance provided by the Employer
- To properly prepare all items required for the daily Menus and special events as instructed bythe Sous Chef Pastry and the Executive Pastry Chef and to ensure that products areconsistently prepared according to the highest possible standards.
- To ensure that Galley equipment is maintained properly, that the highest standards of
cleanliness are kept and that safe food handling is practiced at all times.
- To provide a six star service at all times
- Very good English written and spoken
- Culinary Institute Diploma/Education or apprenticeship as a Confectioner or other relevant
- apprenticeship required.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a luxury food operation as Confectioner or
- onboard a luxury cruise ship in a similar position preferred.
- Seafarers documents will be required before embarkation
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a luxury 4/5* food operation as Confectioner or onboard a luxury cruise ship in a similar position preferred.
Very good English written and spoken is required.
To apply, please, send detailed CVs in English and recommendations to our e-mails or contact us directly!Location: Worldwide
Job added by SAPKO-C. E. Ltd