Riviera has grown to become Australia's most awarded and respected builder of pleasure boats. This dream lives on today through the work of an innovative boat building organisation. Passion and craftsmanship mesh skillfully with 21st century technologies.
This is an exciting time to join Riviera as the Company continues to expand and introduce new models into its world class range.
Positions are currently available for tradespersons and experienced technicians in the following fields:
- Spray Painters
- Automotive refinishers
The successful candidates will have:
- Trade qualifications in spray painting with demonstrated experience
- A strong understanding of safe work practices and workplace health and safety
- Excellent hand tool skills and machinery experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work well within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work to strict deadlines and meet targets
- Flexibility to move within product development areas and projects
- Strong eye for detail with a focus on accuracy and quality first time
- Self motivated with a positive attitude
- Above all else, we work in a spirit of achievement, fulfillment and empowerment, and encourage collaboration and teamwork
In the interest of providing a healthy and safe workplace, our recruitment and selection process includes a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
Applications in writing and directed to the General Manager Riviera Australia Pty Ltd - Email:
Job added by Riviera Australia Pty Ltd