Promar Shipping Services SA is expanding continuously and needs qualified employees.
The personnel, both ashore and onboard, share common values of full dedication and particular diligence upon marine safety & safe working practices.
The office staff covers all the various competencies of the Ship Management business with a focus on customer satisfaction and charterer’s expectations. The close contact maintained with the knowledgeable sea staff aims at the highest customer satisfaction. The continuous internal and external training programs improve the employees’ skills and the added value to customers.
DEPUTY CREWING MANAGER
As Deputy Crewing Manager you you will be in charge of supporting all Crewing activities including seafarers employment, staffing, compensation, training and development .
• Manage OSV crew officers team and coordinate workload and information transfer amongst MPSV crewing officers,
• Manage outstanding matters regarding MPSV personnel relieves and requests,
• Support implementation of Company policy, including MLC 2006, management guidelines, softwares and database,
• Give support to ensure an overall control that all officers and ratings are in possession of the required qualifications, certificates, visas, and documentation as per flag state, STCW and company statutory requirements, regulations and procedures,
• Ensure update and support monitoring of reporting tools related to budgets, KPIs, training, crew related claims to P&I, engagements,
• Pilot recruitment and promotion of sea staff following Crewing Manager orientation,
• Participate to selection of manning agencies, training centers and crewing department suppliers,
• Assist in preparing and conducting audits of MPSV manning agencies,
• Represent Promar at crewing forum.
• Five (5) or more years’ ship management experience, ideally in Crewing, gained in the offshore industry,
• Senior officer qualification is a plus (- Ex Master mariner is an edge)
• Knowledge of STCW code, crew complement certification specific to the offshore industry, including for DP OSV as well as crew manning regulations,
• Bachelor’s degree (i.e. Maritime Operations/ Ship Management, Business Administration, Business Economics or HR Management),
• Very fluent in both written and spoken English,
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and personnel databases.
• Capacity to manage priorities, Strong organization skills,
• Strong communication and relationship building skills,
• Ability to handle pressure on a daily basis.
To send your spontaneous offer or answer to openings, please send a message with a detailed CV and the requested information to the related e-mail address.
An e-mail will be sent to confirm that your application has been received, is being processed and treated confidentially.
In case of suitability you will be contacted within 3 weeks. If the application does not match with any openings and unless otherwise stated, your details will be kept for one year with regards to a future opportunity.
Job added by Promar Shipping Services SA