Executive Offshore provides independent, professional and unique high quality vessel management, and consultancy services for Offshore Support Vessels (OSVs) such as Anchor Handling Towing and Supply (AHTS), Anchor Handling and Towing Vessels (AHT), Platform Support Vessels (PSV), Emergency Response and Rescue Vessels (ERRVs), accommodation barges and ROV Support Vessels.
AHTS - Offshore Support Vessels
Type BHP DP BP Name Year Built
AHTS 11000 DP2 140T Executive Honour 2011
AHTS 11000 DP2 140T Executive Pride 2012
AHTS 12000 DP2 180T Executive Accord 2017
AHTS 12000 DP2 180T Executive Anthem 2017
AHTS 12000 DP2 180T Executive Aspire 2017
MPSV - Offshore Support Vessels
Type BHP DP Deck Area Name Year Built
MPSV 6330 DP2 725m2 Executive Valour 2013
MPSV 6330 DP2 725m2 Executive Courage 2013
MPSV 6330 DP2 725m2 Executive Tide 2014
MPSV 6330 DP2 725m2 Executive Stride 2014
MPSV 6330 DP2 725m2 Executive Brilliance 2015
MPSV 6330 DP2 725m2 Executive Balance 2016
MPSV 6330 DP2 800m2 Executive Benevolence 2016
MPSV 6330 DP2 800m2 Executive Excellence 2017
Chief Cooks for Anchor Handling Tug Supply Vessel (AHTS) & Multipurpose Supply vessel (MPSV)
Experience requirements: Minimum 1 year of rank experience in AHTS/ MPSV.
- Watch keeping certificate for deck and engine crew.
- Security Awareness course.
Candidates with below mentioned industry required certificates will be considered on priority.
- Offshore Safety Passport (OSP).
- SHELL Safety Passport.
- BOSIET (OPITO approved)
- Basic H2S, Rigging & Slinging, Advanced Banksman, Designated First Aider. Training should be from SHELL approved institutes.
- Food handling certificate, Hepatitis A & Typhoid vaccination for galley staff. Training should be from SHELL approved institutes.
- Fast Rescue craft course.
Please fill online Application Form up and e-mail it to us at:Location: Worldwide
Job added by Executive Offshore Private Limited