Ross Offshore AS is a leading provider of Consultancy, Engineering and Project Management services for the upstream Oil & Gas Industry. Through our established framework agreements we offer our consultants contract security and access to some of the largest oil companies in Norway. We specialize in the supply of senior-level personnel with proven experience, the latest technical skills and in-depth knowledge within their fields. We hire the best talent in the industry.
For one of our clients, we are seeking a Disipline Engineer Human Factors to follow-up of human factors in engineering and manage human factors contribution to design, safety and documentation. Location Oslo, however, Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim can be accepted as alternative locations.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Oslo, Fornebu. – Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim can be accepted as alternative locations.
Commuters accepted: Yes
Language requirements: English
Description about task and responsibilities:
- Follow up of Human factors in engineering – Manage human factors contribution to design, safety, and documentation including:
- Safety and Automation System HMI development and verification
- Specification for other HMI systems (e.g. LSD, CAP and CCTV)
- Alarm system development and verification
– Ensure that the design is in accordance with relevant standards and requirements
– Assessment and implementation of Operational barrier elements as part of safety barrier management
– Ensure that the human factors discipline is integrated and coordinated with other relevant engineering disciplines
– Ensure and contribute to effective experience transfer from own and other relevant projects
– Ensure that operational experiences are systematically included and documented
– Ensure alignment with the client’s discipline ladder
– Proactively market and communicate the human factors solutions within the project
– Experience with management of HMI design processes
– Experise in Human Factors engineering
– Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry and Greenfield projects.
– Experience with Norwegian Authority regulations
– Familiarity with relevant client technical requirements is an advantage
– Minimum 5 – 10 years’ relevant experience.
Job added by Ross Offshore