Mariteam Personnel Services is currently looking for Chief Engineers to join (Harbor and/or Seagoing) Tugs operating in the Netherlands, North Sea and Worldwide.
Required valid documents:
- A valid Dutch Passport;
- A valid Dutch Seaman’s book;
- A valid Dutch Certificate of Competence (3000kW or more);
- A valid Medical certificate;
- Valid Basic Safety training + other valid STCW’10 documents.
- As an engineer you will be responsible for managing the entire technical equipment on board and you will undertake maintenance and repairs.
- During towing operations, you are responsible for operating the winch according to captain’s instructions.
- You hold a proven track record on board Tugs (Harbor or Seagoing) of at least 1 year.
- You are able to speak, write and understand the Dutch language;
- Start of employment: t.b.d.
- Competitive salary
- Contract duration: 1 week on/off, 2 weeks on/off, 4 weeks on/off, 8 weeks on/off; possibility to work fixed rotations.
Are you interested? Please send your updated CV. For more information please call. Our consultants are happy to assist you!Location: North Sea
Job added by Mariteam Personnel Services BV
Note! Companies never receive or ask for money from seafarers! Read more about Scam Jobs