Mariteam Personnel Services is currently looking for a Master holding Hydrographic Survey / CTV experience.
- Valid Passport (EU)
- Seaman’s book
- Certificate of Competence (preferably Dutch)
- Medical certificate
- Basic Safety training + other valid STCW’10 documents
- Vaccinations (yellow fever)
- minimum 2 years experience as Master on board Hydrographic Survey vessels and CTV’s.
- Able to speak, read and write the Dutch and English language fluently.
- European national: due to the trading area we are only allowed to work with EU candidates.
- Start of employment: end of May
- Fun and challenging work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Possibility to work fixed rotations of 4 weeks on/off.
Are you interested? Please send your updated CV. You can also reach us by Phone for questions/remarks. Our consultants will be happy to assist you.Location: Worldwide
Job added by Mariteam Personnel Services BV
Note! Companies never receive or ask for money from seafarers! Read more about Scam Jobs