Miclyn Express Offshore (MEO) is a leading provider of a wide range of assets and services tthe offshore oil and gas industry across South-East Asia and Middle East. The company is headquartered in Singapore, and has businesses in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei and Thailand. MEhas been operation through its predecessor entitles since the 1970s.
We are looking for a talented candidate for the following position: Legal Executive
The role reports directly to Senior Legal Counsel in the following duties:
- Provide routine legal review, track changes to contractual clarifications, advice and drafting of contracts and tender documents under supervision of Legal Counsel
- Corporate Secretarial activities under supervision of corporate secretarial manager, including drafting of resolutions, corporate governance and compliance matters, including proper execution of corporate authorizations, directors’ certificates and other corporate formalities
- Draft and issue letter of demands
- Manage collation of information and documents on disputes
- Deal with audit matters and compliance issues
- Liaise with external counsels on timeline and submission of documents
- Assist in administrative matters relating to execution of legal documents, filing of documents and payment of invoices
- Any other ad hoc matters as required
- Diploma in Law or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Good understanding of laws and regulations in Singapore or other common law country
- Work independently and good team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application
MEO is committed to offering our employees a safe, engaging and fulfilling workplace, with considerable opportunities for advancement.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your detailed resume with information on current salary, expected salary and date of availability.
Job added by Miclyn Express Offshore (MEO)