Miclyn Express Offshore (MEO) is a leading provider of a wide range of assets and services tthe offshore oil and gas industry across South-East Asia and Middle East. The company is headquartered in Singapore, and has businesses in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei and Thailand. MEhas been operation through its predecessor entitles since the 1970s.
We are looking for a talented candidate for the following position: Assistant Manager – Group Commercial
The role reports directly to the Manager – Commercial in the following duties:
- Execute the marketing / strategic plan
- Execute the chartering activities including vessel sourcing, rates negotiation, charter period, inspection schedule and Charter Party Agreement (CPA)
- Prepare the CPA and Project Agreements and seek approval as per DoA
- Assist Senior Commercial Manager to prepare Pre-Qualification for Supplier Qualification and RFQ
- Assist General Manager, Cost Controllers, Senior Commercial Manager to project and adjust revenue forecast for the company
- Point of contact to clients for all commercial related activities on behalf of Project / Operations
- Maintain relationships with clients, advertising agencies, public relations firms and market research firms
- Maintain database of clients’ contacts / update Salesforce
- Maintain the register / Salesforce for all RFQ, tenders, contracts and CPA
- Provide recommendations for improving current services or adding new services in new segments
- Assist General Manager and Senior Commercial manager in reporting of charter and commercial activities, including leads generated, contracts/ charter parties received and customer lists
- Maintain project specific communication register for commercial related transmission where applicable
- Disseminate the unpriced CPA to Project / Operations
- Adhere to company HSQE policies and practices
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- 3-5 years of working experience in chartering / commercial roles
- Good understanding, knowledge and experience of offshore marine industry
MEO is committed to offering our employees a safe, engaging and fulfilling workplace, with considerable opportunities for advancement.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your detailed resume with information on current salary, expected salary and date of availability.
Job added by Miclyn Express Offshore (MEO)