FRS has grown from a regional passenger ferry operator to an internationally active business group with its base in Northern Germany and has a portfolio that comprises 22 operating subsidiaries with worldwide locations. In addition to numerous international ferry and catamaran lines, FRS provides maritime consultancy and ferry operations for various partners from an early stage and throughout the operation. Currently we are looking for a
Level of education: CFGS Desarrollo de aplicaciones informaticas
Knowledge and Skills required:
- English and Spanish is a must.
- Agile mind, excellent strategic thinking, understanding of business research and analysis.
- Effective communication both written and verbal, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Analysis of Business cases with focus on software requirements
- Modeling techniques and methods.
- Deep knowledge of SQL data models and practice in creating queries.
- Experience in BI – Tools / Reporting.
- Knowledge of Java and experience with business critical applications will be a plus.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements.
- Business requirements elicitation and definition.
- Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups.
- Identify issues and law changes and prepare requisites for programmers in time.
- Produce user stories and documentation.
- Support the project team in Roll-out phases of the developed software.
Job added by FRS Group