FRS is a leading German shipping company which transports passengers, vehicles and cargo worldwide. With more than 1.500 employees worldwide, FRS operates 64 vessels in ferry and excursion traffic in Germany, Spain, Cyprus, Finland, Albania, Morocco, USA (Seattle and Miami), Canada, the Bahamas and Oman. Its fleet ranges from water taxis to modern ferries and catamarans.
FRS offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional controller, who is looking for a demanding role in supporting our FRS Iberia Group Finace Director to organize and develop the controlling activities in the Strait of Gibraltar.
- Reporting to FRS Headquarter (preparation of monthly and annual reports).
- Work closely with Group Controller to prioritize and align business and information needs.
- Organizing and structuring of the FRS Iberia Group Management System.
- Assist the Group Finance Director in the preparation of budgets and/or forecasts.
- Analysing monthly deviations between actuals and budgets and prepare forecast adjustments.
- Assist in setting up internal policies and controls to comply with Group requirements.
- Support and suggest the development of new management reports.
Key attributes & skills:
- Several years of experience in a comparable function in an international environment and experience with a business intelligence tool.
- High level analysis capability.
- Fluent English (in spoken and written). French would be beneficial.
- A real team player with ability to influence others.
- Self-starter and autonomous, being able to work under limited guidance.
- Reliable and confidential.
- Able to work under stress.
- Finance Systems expertise and/or working knowledge of: SAP and MS Office products.
- Degree in Finances, Accounting or Business Administration
- 3 years or more working experience in similar functions.
Please send your application documents (only digital application) in English language including salary expectations and earliest starting date indicating in the subject of the sending “Controller”.
Job added by FRS Group