TTS Group is a global provider of handling solutions and access systems and services for the marine and offshore industries. TTS is one of the top three largest suppliers in its specialized market segments. With a primary emphasis on engineering skills, the group has around 900 employees in 14 different countries. TTS Offshore Solutions AS is a subsidiary of TTS Group, focusing on lifting appliances for use in offshore environments and cargo access equipment for these vessel types. Due to new projects and increasing order intake need to strengthen the engineering team with the following positions.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
• Design in Inventor and Autocad
• Prepare design documentation for Class approval (DNV, ABS and others)
• Participation in product development
• Mechanical engineer with MSc/ BSc degree
• High skills in 3D design tools is a must
• Experience designing cranes, lifting or cargo access equipment is an advantage
• Knowledge and understanding from structural engineering will be an advantage.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience
• Experience from the offshore industry is an advantage
• Knowledge and understanding of rules and regulations for class approval of marine and offshore structures is an advantage
• Good communications and cooperation skills
• The ability to work independently and targeted
• Interdisciplinary skills
• Creative and systematic
The position is located in our offices in Bergen, Fyllingsdalen.
For the right candidate we can offer interesting challenges with opportunities for further development in an international environment. You will be given independence, responsibility and the opportunity to form your work day, and we offer a good professional and social work environment. Competitive benefits.
For this position, please contact:Location: Worldwide
Job added by TTS Group ASA