Alassia NewShips Management Inc. is a ship management company founded in 2009. The company offers the full spectrum of ship management services to Owners of vessels that transport dry bulk commodities on a worldwide basis.
As per the owners’, vessels’ flag State’s and MLC and STCW 2010 requirements, including, but not limited to:
- nationality and command of the English language policy
- drug and alcohol policy
- minimum manning levels and
- medical certificate requirements
As well as per the requirements of the of all relevant international regulations Alassia:
- selects suitably qualified and experienced officers and ratings
- conducts all union negotiations
- makes all medical examination, payroll, insurance and transportation arrangements for the crew, and
- arranges all familiarization/debriefing and ashore/onboard training of the crew.
Job added by Alassia Newships Management Incorporated