As a Marine Coordinator on you will be responsible for:
- Management of the vessels, including all aspects of safety and operations.
- Supervision and management of productivity level of the crew.
- Coordinate tugs, pilots, and other necessary crew members related to the vessel.
- Coordinate cargo operation in port
- Coordinate cargo transshipment operations
Essential skills / Qualifications
- Minimum Chief Mate STCW Reg. ii/2 Unlimited
- Significant seagoing experience in Command (preferably as Master Mariner) is essential.
- A Seamen Book
- Be able to have flexible work hours and be able to travel
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and 24/7 availability
- Excellent command of the written and spoken English language
Job added by INOK TM Ltd.
Note! Companies never receive or ask for money from seafarers! Read more about Scam Jobs