Navigation Maritime Bulgare (NAVIBULGAR®) is the successor to a shipping company established in 1892. Until August 14, 2008 the company was the biggest State Ship Owning Company with over a century-old tradition and experience in the shipping industry. Presently, being a private company with 125 years inheritance and adopting the principles of a private key market player, NAVIBULGAR® has an even stronger position in Bulgaria and on the international scene.
- Chief Officer: 12 months seagoing service as Chief Officer on vessels - general and bulk cargo.
- 4 months contract for Officers, 6 months for ratings;
- Individual employment contract;
- Social and health insurance in accordance with the Bulgarian tax legislation;
- Opportunities for rapid career development of both officers and the ratings;
- Security and comfort in the company, expanding its fleets with new ships, even in times of crisis;
- Close contact with the management, flexibility and feedback.
Wage levels competitive with those offered by foreign employers.Location: Worldwide
Job added by Navigation Maritime Bulgare Limited (NAVIBULGAR)