On behalf of our Client, we are interested to seek applicants for the following position :
- Assistant Mechanic
- Allocate tasks to crew members and supervise activities of the mechanics and other artisans to ensure that safe operating procedures are followed.
- Analyze and remedy issues/faults escalated by subordinates.
- Keep track of inventory and liaise with superiors for the procurement of required spare parts, without undue over stocking.
- Ensure that work areas are kept clean and safe working practices are employed.
- Maintain appropriate records of work done and consumables used.
- Compliance in accordance with section/Company policies & procedures, Policy of Integrity & Code of Conduct and HSE standards.
- Working for long hours in awkward positions in small/confined spaces, at significant heights on scaffolds or on platforms.
- Potential exposure to noise, fumes, high temperatures, blinding/hot materials in hazardous work environments and different climatic conditions.
- Occasional lifting of heavy objects.
Certifications listed are mandatory:
Send us your CV in English to:Location: Worldwide
Job added by Oilfield Workforce Group Limited
Note! Companies never receive or ask for money from seafarers! Read more about Scam Jobs