ORION is dedicated to being a first-choice employer. We are proud to offer a supportive work environment that features opportunities for career development and a culture of mutual respect.
- Worldwide purchase of spare parts, consumables, paints, lubricants and chemicals in coordination with the crews on-board our vessels and our Technical Department
- Obtaining quotes, conducting price comparisons and price negotiations, placing orders, tracking and planning
- Ensuring timely delivery on-board and organizing the associated transports.
- Monitoring inventories
- In cooperation with the vessel Command establish performance and quality reviews of executed deliveries
- Budget and invoice Control
- Successfully completed commercial training or successfully completed studies, eg. as an industrial clerk, shipping merchant or industrial engineer (w/m/d), as well as first experience within technical purchasing
- Fluent English language skills: spoken and written
- Independent work in an international environment is natural for you. Strong communication and organizational skills, team spirit and sense of responsibility
Our offer to you
- A secure workplace and a long-term cooperation in a family-run company with short communication channels, where team spirit and an open atmosphere is natural
- An office in the beautiful Kaispeicher in Altona with a direct view to the river Elbe A challenging, varied and exciting activity in an international environment Active participation in projects as well as the continued improvement of processes
Commencement of Work
For additional information, please feel free to contact us atLocation: Worldwide
Job added by Orion Bulkers GmbH & Company KG