On board one of our FSUs, we are now seeking a 2nd Engineer / Tire Operator for early joining. Candidates will be evaluated continuously.
Duties and responsibilities:
2. The mechanic / tire operator is responsible for the safe operation of equipment on deck on behalf of the machine manager / technical manager when he / she is on duty. Tasks may include:
- Assist in operation and maintenance
- The laboratory and sampling
- Knowledge and compliance with the company's HSE & QA manual
- Engineer Officer Certificate
- Tankerman highest degree
- STCW safety course (A-VI / 1, 2-1, 3 and 4.1)
- Valid health certificate for both ship and offshore
- Have a high focus on security, solution-oriented, cooperative and good communication skills.
We can offer:
- 2/4 rotation and competitive conditions.
Job added by Knutsen NYK Offshore Tankers AS