The "Ocean Link Ltd." was established in 1999 and it is an innovative crew management company, with nearly two decades of experience, Ocean Link delivers reliable, high-quality and cost-effective services, based on traditional values and a proven track record.Ocean Link operates and manages its services from Odessa, Ukraine – largest port on the northern coast of the Black sea, main sea-gate of Ukraine and capital of Ukrainian seafarers and maritime education.
We are looking for:
- Position: Chief Engineer
- Ship Type: Multi-purpose dry cargo vessel
- DWT: 8400 mt
- Engine: Wartsila
- Power: 5280 kW
- Salary: 6500-7500 EUR p/m
- Operate technical equipment and systems in a safe way according company and suppliers instructions;
- Act as an expert in operating and maintaining technical installations and systems in all situations;
- Instructs, supports and evaluates others;
- Keeps engine department administration updated;
- Acts as an expert in operating and maintaining electric, electronic and control equipment and systems in all situations;
- Acts as an expert in maintaining technical equipment and systems in the engine room and on deck.
- Certificate of Competency Chief Engineer, unlimited;
- STCW required trainings and certificates;
- 2 year experience in this rank, of which at least 1 year relevant experience;
- Medical health certificate (Dutch-EU approved);
- Fluent in English both verbal and in writing.
- Competitive terms of employment with a long term commitment;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Rejoining bonus and pension fund scheme;
- National docs cost compensation;
- Family insurance pack.
Please send your CV to:Location: Europe (EU)
Job added by Ocean Link LTD.