The "Ocean Link Ltd." was established in 1999 and it is an innovative crew management company, with nearly two decades of experience, Ocean Link delivers reliable, high-quality and cost-effective services, based on traditional values and a proven track record.Ocean Link operates and manages its services from Odessa, Ukraine – largest port on the northern coast of the Black sea, main sea-gate of Ukraine and capital of Ukrainian seafarers and maritime education.
We are looking for:
- Position: Second Engineer
- Ship Type: Multi-purpose dry cargo vessel
- DWT: 17323 mt
- Engine: Wartsila
- Power: 7800 kW
- Contract Duration: 4 months on and 2 months off
- To manage the technical operation smooth and safely, within the limits of applicable law and
- arbitration, efficient and effective, in close cooperation with deck department, Fleet management, Crew
- management and (if applicable) third party charterers;
- Operate technical equipment and systems in a safe way according company and suppliers instructions;
- Act as an expert in operating and maintaining technical installations and systems in all situations;
- Instructs, supports and evaluates others;
- Keeps engine department administration updated;
- Acts as an expert in operating and maintaining electric, electronic and control equipment and systems in all situations;
- Acts as an expert in maintaining technical equipment and systems in the engine room and on deck.
- Certificate of Competency Second-class Engineer, unlimited;
- Dutch endorsement, preferable;
- STCW required trainings and certificates (paragraph 11);
- Medical health certificate (Dutch-EU approved);
- Fluent in English both verbal and in writing;
- Competitive terms of employment with a long term commitment;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Rejoining bonus and pension fund scheme;
- National docs cost compensation;
- Family insurance pack.
Please send your CV to:Location: Worldwide
Job added by Ocean Link LTD.