The Motor Hand ensures that all equipment is operating and functioning properly, performs repair work when capable and notifies the Rig Manager for major repair work.
This position also assists the Derrick Hand and Driller on the drill floor while making trips.
This position requires a H2S Alive certificate and mechanical aptitude.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment,
- Inspect and report on all equipment daily or as required,
- Fill out all log sheets and maintenance cards correctly and ensure they are kept up to date,
- Ensure all equipment is kept clean,
- Ensure Floor Hands have performed preventative maintenance on appropriate equipment,
- Learn and adhere to all Company Safety Policy, Procedures and Practices, and all governmental safety regulations and,
- Assist the Driller in mentoring the Floor Hand and helping with on the job training.
APPLYING POSITION:Location: Worldwide
Job added by AKITA Drilling Ltd.