The Loader Operator is responsible for ensuring the loader has fuel and is greased daily.
The responsibilities of the loader operator include coordinating loading and unloading of freight, tubulars and equipment on a continuous basis.
Conduct inspection and trouble shoot the loader if needed,
- Fill out all log sheets and maintenance cards correctly and ensure they are kept up to date,
- Move equipment, tubulars and freight around lease location,
- Ensure that the spotters follow Company policies and procedures for spotting the loader,
- Fuel and grease the loader daily and,
- Keep the loader clean and in good operation.
- Learn and adhere to all Company, Customer and Government Safety Policy, Procedures and Practices and Regulations.
Job added by AKITA Drilling Ltd.