Anthony Veder has several vacancies at the office, see the boxes below for more information. If you have any questions about the vacancies or want to apply, please click the button below.
- Relevant degree (MBO+ & Nevi 1)
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience in a maritime environment
- Accuracy, pro-activeness and flexibility
- Good communication skills
Are you a specialist in the field of information management and as driven ICT'er like to be involved in innovative ICT projects? And also expresses a dynamic environment with many
responsibility, a hands-on mentality and space own ideas to you?
Come join our IT team!
Anthony Veder is growing! In recent years, our fleet as well if doubled to own 29 vessels and two vessels construction. With innovative and dynamic projects we run leader in our market. Examples of this are the use of LNG (liquefied natural gas) as fuel for our ships and
Offering ships transporting LNG. In addition to the recent expanding our fleet in Europe, there are for this application also plenty of opportunities worldwide. In order that growth in ICT support level, we are looking for an enthusiastic and driven IT Business Application Analyst.
To ensure that we are all our ships to worldwide outstanding operate, is a functioning Purchase section of large interest. On the Purchase department, you are the focal point for operational procurement process for a group you assigned vessels. For this you are responsible for it within the agreed procedures sourcing of goods and services at an optimal integral cost. You will ensure the coordination of shipments to and from the Ships and you participate in tenders and projects leading to (Framework) agreements.
Please send your Requests for Quote and analyze your listings;
- Imagine the best price / quality option for the Budget responsible person;
- Coordinate quarterly and ad hoc deliveries and returns and from the ships;
- Monitor your outstanding requests, purchase orders and walk anthony Feather has specialized in shipping liquefied gas products and HAS overdeveloped long-term relationships with clients in the oil & gas industry.
- The focus is on the segment of petrochemical gases (Petchems), Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), liquefied natural gas (LNG), Ammonia, and Carbon dioxide (CO2).
- Keep your information up to date in all the PMS system;
- Take your part in or directed tenders and projects with the aim of reducing of (operational) costs.
Because you're the spider in the web, we expect you to efficiently and openly communicating with one hand vessel managers, ships and other internal stakeholders and also with suppliers. Also we expect you to work independently within the limits of agreed procedures.
- At least one MBO and Nevi one training and two to three years (Purchase) experience in a maritime environment;
- You are accurate, proactive and flexible;
- You have strong communication and hostmanshipvaardigheden;
- You can take a beating, have humor and perspective;
- You have a good command of the English and Dutch language, both orally and in writing;
- Establish plans and priorities are in your DNA;
- You are flexible in dealing with different computer systems.
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and room for own ideas;
- A growing organization, with a good possibility that your job responsibilities will continue to develop;
- A good salary with a fixed 13th month and contributory pension;
- 28 vacation days;
- A beautiful and easily accessible office building in the maritime quarter in Rotterdam;
- A pleasant, open and informal atmosphere
For more information contact Femke van der Willigen, Corporate Recruiter:
Job added by The Anthony Veder Group