Anthony Veder has several vacancies at the office, see the boxes below for more information. If you have any questions about the vacancies or want to apply, please click the button below.
- Relevant Engineering degree
- 5-8 years of working experience
- Participate in new-build projects
- Creative and good communication skills
- Drive to lead mechanical projects
Are you a specialist in the field of information management and as driven ICT'er like to be involved in innovative ICT projects? And also expresses a dynamic environment with many
responsibility, a hands-on mentality and space own ideas to you?
Come join our IT team!
Anthony Veder is growing! In recent years, our fleet as well if doubled to own 29 vessels and two vessels construction. With innovative and dynamic projects we run leader in our market. Examples of this are the use of LNG (liquefied natural gas) as fuel for our ships and
Offering ships transporting LNG. In addition to the recent expanding our fleet in Europe, there are for this application also plenty of opportunities worldwide. In order that growth in ICT support level, we are looking for an enthusiastic and driven IT Business Application Analyst.
To ensure that we can continue our worldwide fleet expand, our department Business and Fleet Development great importance. The purpose of this section is to further develop
our market by concluding new contracts and building state of the art gas tankers. as Project Manager Mechanical you are part of a dynamic team consisting eight dedicated professionals including business developers and technical specialists as a process engineer, electrical engineer, project engineer and naval architect. You are in this function closely involved in new construction projects and technical improvement to the performance of our optimize existing fleet. It will be expected to within your specialist to act as project manager.
In addition, you'll find it a challenge to engineering in mechanical terms high-level to find solutions and translate them into clear specifications. You will be responsible for coordination with engineering and yards. It goes up to the work provided by engineering firms and subcontractors challenging gene. You will report to the Manager Business and Fleet Development.
- A completed TU training;
- Preferably 5-8 years experience in shipbuilding or offshore For example, mechanical industry (lead) engineer project engineer or design engineer;
- Demonstrated experience in mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic systems;
- Expertise in reading and reviewing technsiche (CAD) drawings and P & IDs;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Abstract thinking and ingenuity, with the drive to an applied environment to be at the operational level of value.
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and space
- own ideas;
- A good salary;
- A permanent 13th month;
- A contributory pension;
- 28 vacation days;
- A beautiful and easily accessible office building in the maritime quarter in Rotterdam;
- A pleasant, open and informal atmosphere.
For more information contact Femke van der Willigen, Corporate Recruiter:Location: Worldwide
Job added by The Anthony Veder Group