Established in 1990, as a family business, Intership has been at the heart of the Offshore Accommodation Market in the Arabian Gulf, Gulf of Mexico, South East Asia and West Africa for the last 25 years.
The company has key personnel in Europe, North America, Vietnam and West Africa also offices in Singapore with a management team of 20 staff running a fleet of 6 vessels utilizing a crew of 500 persons.
Intership is the owner and operator of a fleet of accommodation work barges (AWBs) supporting the oil and gas industry.
- Exploration support including Seismic Surveys
- Offshore Hook Up & Commissioning
- Platform Construction Support
- Offshore Maintenance
- Platform Decommissioning
- Offshore Acommodation
- Maintaining Satellite TV Server, Decoder and associated Equipment and televisions, Computers, Printers, Network and V-Sat Equipment (Satellite Internet Connection).
- TM-Master system (Spare Parts Database / Procurement Ordering System).
- Assist in EPIC issues with our client (Personnel On Board Tracking System uses Oracle DB, Handheld Readers and Smartcards).
- A proven track record of International experience with Offshore Companies
- Perform muster-checker duties during drills and emergencies using the EPIC.
- Will actively involve himself in improving the safety and general welfare of the vessel (which goes for all personnel). Intership would provide product and marine safety training.
- Location: Angola | 8 weeks on / off
- Education and prior experience in IT preferred setting up and maintaining networks / servers and remote connections.
- Masters in Networking / Computing / Electronic Engineering
Job added by Intership Navigation Co. Ltd.