Our clients are harbor towage companies in Europe. Operating area is Europe.
Temporarily as permanent vacancies are available.
Duration / rotation
1 or 2 weeks on/off
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Painting and greasing;
• Assist with mooring and unmooring;
• Towing line handling;
• Cooking for the crew, 3 to 6 crew members;
• Fluency in Dutch and English, both spoken and written;
• Knowledge of German language is nice to have, but not required;
• Valid Certificate of Competence for Rating part of a navigational Watch, Rating part of an engineering watch or Able Seafarer;
• All required STCW certificates and courses for the position;
• Valid seafarer medical health certificate;
• Some experience with harbor tugs or willing to learn it on the job;
• Embrace and uphold the very essence of responsibility, commitment, accountability and safety.
For more information contact me. You can also apply direct via below form.Location: Europe (EU)
Job added by The Offshore Partners B.V.