MMA Offshore is currently accepting expressions of interest from Marine Cooks in relation to vessels operating in North West shelf and north Australia over the next 12 months. While we are not actively recruiting, we are creating a candidate database for potential future vacancies on Platform Supply Vessels, Offshore Support Vessels or Anchor Handling Tug Supply vessels providing marine logistic services to the Oil and Gas industry.
About MMA Offshore
With our head office located in Fremantle, Western Australia and international headquarters in Singapore, MMA Offshore (MMA) is one of the largest marine service providers in the Asia Pacific region.
MMA’s fleet consists of a sophisticated fleet of offshore support vessels, operating in almost every major oil and gas region in the world. Our vessel operations are supported by four world class, strategically located onshore facilities in Australia and South East Asia. This integrated operational profile uniquely positions MMA to provide marine logistics services throughout all phases of the offshore oil and gas development cycle.
It’s our willingness to explore new possibilities that enable us be an employer of choice for our people, a service provider of choice for our customers and a company of choice for our shareholders.
At the heart of our operations is our commitment to safety. We ‘Target 365 – a Perfect Day Every Day’. That is, a safety culture where every day is a day free of recordable injuries and material incidents.
Required skills and experience:
- AMSA Certificate of Proficiency as a Marine Cook
- STCW VI/1 Certificate of Safety Training (CoST)
- Demonstrated experience offshore
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Master and officers in the execution of the requirements of MMA’s systems
- Ensuring that all catering operations are undertaken in a safe and competent manner
- Using safe systems, promoting team work and contributing to the health and welfare of the vessels crew.
- Place importance on health, safety, security and the environment above all other requirements
- Be willing to adapt to new systems
- Hold a STCW VI/6 Security Awareness Endorsement
- Hold a valid Maritime Security Identification Card (MSIC) or able to meet requirements
- Hold a valid AMSA Medical Certificate or equivalent
- Hold a valid Passport with a minimum of 6 months currency
- Be able to apply for and meet National Police Certificate requirements
How to express your interest:
To submit your expression of interest please APPLY.Location: Worldwide
Job added by MMA Offshore Limited