About MMA Offshore Limited
With its head office located in Fremantle, Western Australia and international headquarters in Singapore, MMA Offshore is one of the largest marine service providers in the Asia Pacific region.
At MMA Offshore we specialise in providing marine solutions and expertise to the offshore oil and gas industry. Our service is underpinned by our Target 365 culture of striving for a "Perfect Day, Every Day" – one where each day is free of injuries and incidents. We believe in partnering with our clients to deliver fit-for-purpose, innovative, marine solutions.
Our service offering is backed by our high specification offshore vessel fleet, and strategically located onshore facilities which enable us to leverage our quality marine expertise. The mix of these assets enables bespoke, value-added solutions to the industry.
Our fleet profile includes over 30 modern offshore vessels capable of supporting all phases of the offshore oil and gas development cycle. We have custom built and modified a number of vessels for specialist marine services. Our personnel are experienced in the provision of marine support across the exploration, construction and production phases of the oil and gas development cycle.
Our onshore facilities in South East Asia provide clients with integrated marine logistics support and vessel maintenance facilities.
MMA owns and operates over 40 vessels throughout Australia and internationally.
MMA undertakes a range of offshore marine activities including:
- FPSO offtake support;
- Supply operations - drilling and production;
- Construction support;
- Survey support;
- Dive and ROV support;
- Subsea installation support;
- Subsea inspection, maintenance and repair; and
- Tug and barge operations.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Master and officers in the execution of the requirements of MMA’s systems
- Ensuring that all catering operations are undertaken in a safe and competent manner
- Using safe systems, promoting team work and contributing to the health and welfare of the vessels crew.
- Place importance on health, safety, security and the environment above all other requirements
- Be willing to adapt to new systems
- Hold a STCW VI/6 Security Awareness Endorsement
- Hold a valid ILO and / or MLC Medical Certificate or equivalent
- Hold a valid Passport with a minimum of 6 months currency
- Be able to apply for Police Certificate
How to express your interest:
To submit your expression of interest please click the “APPLY” button and attach a Cover Letter and Resume.Location: Worldwide
Job added by MMA Offshore Limited