RusAm Maritime Agency is a Company based in Kaliningrad and acting in accordance with legislation of the Russian Federation.
Company provides Russian speaking crews for 17 Supramax class Bulk Carriers with DWT 53.000 - 58.000 t. Seafarers from different regions are working on vessels under our manning: Kaliningrad, St.Petersburg, Murmansk, Moscow, Vladivostok, Novorossiysk, Krasnodar, Arkhangelsk, etc.
The Company’s staff is a team of qualified managers having large experience in shipping industry including sea going service, thus creating necessary prerequisites for our Company to take one of the leading positions in the market of crewing services of Kaliningrad region.
Please kindly pay attention that in accordance with the Company’s requirements period of validity of all certificates should be not less than 12 months, travel passport – not less than 14 months.
Some requirements for Candidates:
- age of candidate not less than 18 years
- each candidate must have MARLINS Test Certificate with result not less than 60%. Mentioned test must be passed in approved MARLINS centers only
- for Senior Officers - good level of English, experience on vessels with DWT not less than 20,000 t.
- for Engine Senior Officers experience with Deck Cranes is required
- Bosun & AB - must be good helmsman and crane operator; required Certificate: Able Seafarer Deck (STCW II/5)
- Motorman & Fitter - required Certificate: Able Seafarer Engine (STCW III/5)
Please kindly pay attention that the application forms should be filled in accurately and contact our managers for more info regarding vacancies and requirements to candidates.Location: Worldwide
Job added by RUSAM Maritime Agency Ltd