- College Graduate
- Computer literate
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must have previous work experience in a manning agency
- Willing to work under strict supervision
- Responsible for contacting all re-hirable ex-crew and checks their availability for possible vessel assignment.
- Responsible for updating Daily Status Report.
- Prepares Character Verification Form (CVF) and transmits them thru fax or email to previous employer for the required information.
- Contacts and sends seafarers to Medical Clinics, and monitor status up to the time the seafarer’s is declared “ Fit to Work”.
- Endorses seafarers to for training to Training Dept.
- Responsible for informing the Seafarers of what documents they still need for possible Vessel assignment.
- Arranges the PTA advise/ flight arrangements of the joining crew at the airlines
- Performs the duties of the Fleet Manager in his absence.
- Prepares POEA Contract of Employment of the crew.
- Prepares correspondences for STCW endorsement processing.
- Assists and monitors seafarers’ requirements/flow of documents as: SMS Familiarization, PDOS, uniforms, allotment forms, etc.
- Performs dispatching procedures, final crew briefing and prepares “ Letter to the Master” and other documents to be signed by the joining seafarers to be sent to the Principal, Agent, or Master
- Filing and maintaining of all seafarer SAF files in accordance with approved procedures, as well as filing the in and out communication.
- Responsible for sending of crew documents to the Principals.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by the Management.
Note! Companies never receive or ask for money from seafarers! Read more about Scam Jobs
Job added by Michaelmar Shipping Services