About MMA Offshore Limited
With its head office located in Fremantle, Western Australia and international headquarters in Singapore, MMA Offshore is one of the largest marine service providers in the Asia Pacific region.
At MMA Offshore we specialise in providing marine solutions and expertise to the offshore oil and gas industry. Our service is underpinned by our Target 365 culture of striving for a "Perfect Day, Every Day" – one where each day is free of injuries and incidents. We believe in partnering with our clients to deliver fit-for-purpose, innovative, marine solutions.
Our service offering is backed by our high specification offshore vessel fleet, and strategically located onshore facilities which enable us to leverage our quality marine expertise. The mix of these assets enables bespoke, value-added solutions to the industry.
Our fleet profile includes over 30 modern offshore vessels capable of supporting all phases of the offshore oil and gas development cycle. We have custom built and modified a number of vessels for specialist marine services. Our personnel are experienced in the provision of marine support across the exploration, construction and production phases of the oil and gas development cycle.
Our onshore facilities in South East Asia provide clients with integrated marine logistics support and vessel maintenance facilities.
The Marketing Manager is based in Singapore, reporting to the Group Business Development Manager – International and works with our Business Development department to deliver business growth for the MMA Offshore group. Through market research and key industry contacts, the team partner with our clients to understand their operations and provide fit for purpose solution.
The Marketing Manager will lead the marketing activities of the organisation. You will identify opportunity for business growth through regular market analysis and research. You will implement a marketing program through your knowledge of proven techniques and methods to promote our vessels, services and brand worldwide.
Your commercial acumen, stakeholder management and analytical skills will enable you to partner with our business and industry leaders to develop strategies to increase our market share.
This is an opportunity for you to contribute significantly to MMA Offshore’s innovation, branding and business growth on the world stage.
- Conduct market analysis activities, including assessing opportunities and formulating responses to clients
- Lead the development and population of analytical data and related dashboards to produce timely and accurate reporting metrics
- Develop and lead the implementation of corporate and regional marketing plans that support the achievement of MMA Offshore’s business strategy and plan
- Manage the MMA Offshore Brand across all communications and marketing tools/channels
- Assist with targeted marketing campaigns, including conduct regular effectiveness and ROI analysis of marketing campaigns
- Measure, report and assess effectiveness of communications and marketing initiatives including identifying and incorporating continuous improvement into future activities
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communication, business or related discipline
- Proven experience is a business to business marketing position with a focus on product and segment management, campaign development, communications and project management
- Understanding of digital marketing channels
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships in a dynamic operational environment
- Commercially focussed with strong analytical, planning and project management skills
- Superior communication skills, including ability to write effectively and tailor communications for print and online media
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office Suite
How to apply
To submit an application please click on the ‘APPLY’ button and attach your Resume and Cover Letter.Location: Worldwide
Job added by MMA Offshore Limited