For one of our clients, we are looking for an engineer. It concerns a position on board a harbor tug. This vacancy is for a period of 2 weeks.
With mutual interest, sailing in a fixed sailing and leave schedule is possible.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Independently perform the operational activities in the engine room.
- Maintain and carry out any repairs in the engine room.
- Operate the winch while dragging.
- Ensure an up-to-date engine room administration.
- Assisting on deck during loading and unmooring.
- Minimum sailing license Second Engineer All Ships.
- In possession of valid STCW2010 documents.
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language both in word and in writing.
- Communicative skills and you have a flexible working attitude.
Who are we
Redwise is a shipping company in a special branch of shipping. We have been active for more than 100 years in the field of Ship Delivery, transporting ships on our own power and on our own keel. In addition, Redwise has been successful as a crew management and secondment agency for 30 years.
Are you interested in this challenging position or do you know someone who is interested? Please contact us directly.
Contact persons for this vacancy are: Reinier Veugelers & Brenda van Bezooijen.
Job added by Redwise Maritime Recruitment B.V.