For one of our clients we are immediately looking for a Maritime Officer. The vacancy is on board a Crewtender, with the North Sea as a sailing area. The duration of this vacancy is 4 weeks.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Independent guard on the bridge.
- Assisting the Captain in maneuvering the Crewtender.
- Maintaining and repairing all technical installations on board.
- Assisting with deck work.
- Job requirements:
- You are in possession of a minimum certificate Maritime Officer.
- Valid STCW2010 documents.
- At least 1 year experience in the rank of Maritime Officer.
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language both in word and in writing.
- You are communicative and have a hands-on mentality.
Who are we
Redwise is a shipping company in a special branch of shipping. We have been active for more than 100 years in the field of Ship Delivery, transporting ships on our own power and on our own keel. In addition, Redwise has been successful as a crew management and secondment agency for 30 years.
For more information, please contact the crewing department. Contact persons for this vacancy are: Bas Swaan and Brenda van Bezooijen.
Job added by Redwise Maritime Recruitment B.V.