Miclyn Express Offshore (MEO) is a leading provider of a wide range of assets and services tthe offshore oil and gas industry across South-East Asia and Middle East. The company is headquartered in Singapore, and has businesses in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei and Thailand. MEhas been operation through its predecessor entitles since the 1970s.
We are looking for a talented candidate for the following position: AR Executive
The role reports directly tthe Credit Controller in the following duties:
- Prepare and arrange for bank deposits for all cheques collected.
- Close monitoring of debts
- Prompt cash receipt updating
- Ensure that month end close is completed by given deadline
- Create billing documents
- Check Monthly Utilisation Reports received from various regions with Billing Plan. Make the adjustment in the Billing Plan for all off-hire as reported in the Monthly Utilisation Reports.
- Ensure correct pricing and billing terms accordance with the contract.
- Post and print invoices and sent tcustomers.
- Process Intercompany billings and facilitate reconciliation of intercompany balances
- Ensure monthly revaluation at the end of each period.
- Accrual entries tbe completed during monthly close
- Sending of monthly statements tcustomers
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Superior
- Minimum Diploma in Finance, Accounting, Business or any related discipline
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application
MEO is committed to offering our employees a safe, engaging and fulfilling workplace, with considerable opportunities for advancement.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your detailed resume with information on current salary, expected salary and date of availability.
Job added by Miclyn Express Offshore (MEO)