TTS Group is a global provider of handling solutions and access systems and services for the marine and offshore industries. TTS is one of the top three largest suppliers in its specialized market segments. With a primary emphasis on engineering skills, the group has around 900 employees in 14 different countries. TTS Offshore Solutions AS is a subsidiary of TTS Group, focusing on lifting appliances for use in offshore environments and cargo access equipment for these vessel types. Due to new projects and increasing order intake need to strengthen the engineering team with the following positions.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
• Manage an coordinate the product development of offshore handling equipment (including motion compensated systems, walk to work/ offshore gangway systems)
• Support Sales in offering of new products
• Responsible for following up orders and manage technical issues and changes
• Having updated market intelligence on competitor products and represent TTS on conferences etc.
• Have overview on rules and requirements for the applicable product range
• Minimum Msc degree
• Applicants with background from Certification bodies will have advantage
• Experience designing lifts and/or lifting equipment is an advantage (Cranes, winches etc)
• Background from structural engineering will be an advantage.
• Some documented management experience/ project lead will be an advantage
• Minimum 5 years of experience from relevant companies
• Experience from the offshore industries is an advantage
• Experience using Autodesk packager and/or ANSYS is an advantage
• Knowledge and understanding of rules and regulations for class approval of marine and offshore structures
• Good communications and cooperation skills
• The ability to work independently and targeted
• Interdisciplinary skills
• Creative and systematic
The position is located in our offices in Bergen, Fyllingsdalen. Some travelling in Norway and abroad will be required.
For the right candidate we can offer interesting challenges with opportunities for further development in an international environment. You will be given independence, responsibility and the opportunity to form your work day, and we offer a good professional and social work environment. Competitive benefits.
For this position, please contact:Location: Worldwide
Job added by TTS Group ASA