1.0 CORPORATE REQUIREMENTS
JOB TITLE: HR Advisor – Training and Development
REPORTING TO: Human Resources Manager
1.1 ROLE SUMMARY
Responsible for the training requirements in the region, ensuring that Seadrill satisfies the industry standards, country regulation and client training requirements. This include providing support on coordination and administration of training and maintaining the data integrity on the training data system (Skills VX) as the Hemisphere Superuser.
1.2 JOB SPECIFIC
- Responsible for the training requirements by ensuring that the training matrices of all rig within the hemisphere correspond with the requirements defined by corporate, industrial standards, country regulation and client/contract.
- Manage changes/updates to existing training matrices for the region.
- Review, recommend and implement actions pertaining to training related items in Synergi.
- Provide explanations regarding content of training matrices, requirements, etc. to employees.
- Serve as Regional Super User for training database and e-learning systems.
- Participate in group testing workshops and system audits, as needed.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance and data integrity of the training database system (i.e. certificates, course providers, cost, etc.).
- Audit the training database to ensure training and competency records are accurate and up to date.
- Generate and prepare reports on training status, compliance, etc. Review reports with appropriate parties.
- Assist in identifying training gaps to ensure employees comply with training matrix requirements.
- Assist the rig team with developing training plan to address the training and development gap of the offshore crew.
- Engage with training vendors for the development and delivery of training programs as needed.
- Assist in the budgeting/forecasting by drafting training budget and providing administrative support in the headcount and nationalization review.
- Support in the implementation of corporate and hemisphere development initiatives such as leadership program, drilling development, etc.
- Act as liaison between corporate and the areas/rigs on training and development related items, including the rolling-out of new programs and initiatives, as needed.
- Assist staff with technical issues related to the use of Skills VX, WCVI and other learning systems.
- Coach and advise onshore and offshore personnel with training, competency assurance, e-learning, SkillsVX and other training and development relateditems.
- Review training related processes, and provide assistance to ensure streamlined and effective roll-out of programs.
- Provide guidance and assistance on flagstate endorsements (marine licenses with Panama or Bahamas) as needed.
- Provide guidance and assistance on the offshore medical certification of the Seadrill employees in coordination with the MedFit team and corporate medical director.
- Provide support for the training of onshore staff and personnel, as needed.
- Prefer Bachelor’s Degree
- Prefer experience with Oracle and SkillsVX or other HR management programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Able to prioritize and handle a multi-task environment Able to work independently and with the team
Upholds Seadrill’s core values and reputation both internally and externally:
Job added by Seadrill Management Ltd.