REPORTING TO: Rig Manager
LOCATION: Stavanger, Norway
1. PURPOSE OF ROLE
Within own area of responsibility:
· Responsible for utilise/realise full potential for the rig – “world class performance” standard, double derrick, ADAC/DEAL platform
· Single point of contact for clarifications related to planning phase, operational preparedness and all performance initiatives · Support onshore team with interfaces towards Seadrill/rig for planning and execution processes
· Responsible for “performance drive” on rig, target setting and be accountable for results/KPI`s
· No commercial/contractual responsibility
· Situated at the customer`s offices together with rest of the operational drilling team
· Local point of contact for customer`s operational teams towards Seadrill/the rig on all clarifications required for planning purposes (excluding rig intake process)
· Responsible for Seadrill/the rig planning preparations towards the customer`s well operations including internal Seadrill alignment
· Involved in Interface/3rd party installations/equipment clarifications upfront start of drilling operations
· Responsible for target and KPI settings for Seadrill and communicate same to rig and onshore organisation
· Are Seadrill rep. in planning and setting of Perfect Well times with client.
· Analyse and communicate results/KPI`s/ProNova towards rig and the customer
· Detailed performance follow-up and analysis. Identify bottlenecks and potential improvements. Responsible for Seadrill actions related to operation/efficiency
· Responsible for Offshore Performance planner alignment, tasks, work processes and deliveries
· Representing Seadrill in all relevant meetings, DOP/AAR/risk and operational planning. QU/QC of Seadrill input into operational procedures
· Responsible for input for KPI/Bi-weekly performance meetings and regular Management meetings
· Incorporate all learnings/improvements into relevant customer/Seadrill procedures
· Perform other duties as assigned
Project specific tasks:
· KPIs – performans management
· Responsible for all AUX utilization planning
· Responsible for organization of offshore planning
· 3rd party interface local point towards Seadrill and rig
· Prepare workshops/meetings
· Assist on 3rd party installation
· All DOP`s – risk assessments – method selections
· Participate in relevant task forces
· Handling equipment for all tubulars
· ROV interface
· Experience transfer from other rigs within Seadrill
· Rig Info “book”
· Assist in logistics planning and transit preparations
Drilling specific tasks:
Participate in execution planning of all sections on a well.
· Offline Building opportunities
· Learnings from other Seadrill and/or the customer`s operated rigs.
· Simops planning
· Utilize the customer`s best practice and identify time saving opportunities.
· Operate within Seadrill’s Key principles for business conduct
· Level of authority, ref. DIR-00-0097
· This position is managerial and/or particularly independent and the provisions in the Norwegian Working Environment Act, chapter 10, concerning working hours shall not apply.
4. PERSON SPECIFICATION
· Familiar with rig equipment
Upholds Seadrill’s core values and reputation both internally and externally:
Job added by Seadrill Management Ltd.