The "Ocean Link Ltd." was established in 1999 and it is an innovative crew management company, with nearly two decades of experience, Ocean Link delivers reliable, high-quality and cost-effective services, based on traditional values and a proven track record.Ocean Link operates and manages its services from Odessa, Ukraine – largest port on the northern coast of the Black sea, main sea-gate of Ukraine and capital of Ukrainian seafarers and maritime education.
We are looking for:
- Position: Chief Officer
- Ship Type: Multi-purpose dry cargo vessel
- DWT: 7433
- Contract Duration: 4 months on / 2 months off
- Takes charge of a navigation watch.
- Plans and affects all cargo handling operations. Ensures the quality of the cargo by safe and careful loading, carrying and discharging.
- Takes charge of a cargo operations watch.
- Ensure that the ship has adequate stability and stress.
- Maintains cargo handling and other administration and documentation.
- Act as Ship Security Officer as per ISPS / SSP as assigned by the Master.
- Manage the deck maintenance of the ship, including deck stores.
- Controls ballast water operations and the domestic water consumption.
- Maintains and controls ISM/SMS, MARPOL, MLC and other legislation to make sure the vessel is in compliance and ready for inspections at all times etc.
- Certificate of Competency Chief Officer;
- At least two year experience in this rank, of which at least 1 year relevant experience;
- Cranes and project cargoes experience are an advantage;
- STCW required trainings and certificates;
- Medical health certificate (Dutch-EU approved);
- Fluent in English both verbal and in writing.
- Competitive terms of employment with a long term commitment.
- Training and development opportunities
- Rejoining bonus and pension fund scheme
- National docs cost compensation;
- Family insurance pack.
Please send your CV to:Location: Europe (EU)
Job added by Ocean Link LTD.