The "Ocean Link Ltd." was established in 1999 and it is an innovative crew management company, with nearly two decades of experience, Ocean Link delivers reliable, high-quality and cost-effective services, based on traditional values and a proven track record.Ocean Link operates and manages its services from Odessa, Ukraine – largest port on the northern coast of the Black sea, main sea-gate of Ukraine and capital of Ukrainian seafarers and maritime education.
We are looking for:
- Position: Master
- Ship Type: Multi-purpose dry cargo vessel
- DWT: 9900 mt
- Contract Duration: 4 months on and 2 months off
- On behalf of owners, to command, manage and operate smooth and safely the dedicated ship, within the limits of applicable law and arbitration, efficient and effective and in close cooperation with Chartering department, Fleet management, Crew management and (if applicable) third party charterers;
- Loads, transports and discharges cargoes;
- Ensures a safe stowage of cargo;
- Keeps masters administration updated;
- Acts as an expert in maintaining technical equipment and systems in the engine room and on deck;
- Acts as an expert in safety and control on board. Instructs, supports and evaluates others;
- Works on complex and strategic solutions and coaches others to get solution focused;
- Promotes independence and self-confidence and leaves space for initiative and creativity;
- Reports to: Management Team Wagenborg Shipping, director chartering for chartering affairs, manager fleet management for technical affairs and manager crewing for crewing affairs.
- Certificate of Competency Master;
- Valid Dutch endorsement;
- At least two years experience in this rank, of which at least 1 year relevant experience;
- STCW required trainings and certificates;
- Medical health certificate (Dutch-EU approved)
- Fluent in English both verbal and in writing
- Competitive terms of employment with a long term commitment;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Rejoining bonus and pension fund scheme;
- National docs cost compensation;
- Family insurance pack.
Please send your CV to:Location: Europe (EU)
Job added by Ocean Link LTD.