The Finance Office Client Reporting will report to Finance Team Leader. You will be responsible for maintaining General Ledgers for allocated vessel accounts. You will be able to work as part of the busy Client Reporting Team and on your own initiative with a flexible and committed approach to the role.
The main duties of this role include:
- Preparation of management accounts for external clients.
- Budget variance analysis in co-operation with the budget holders.
- Maintenance of balance sheet reconciliations, including bank reconciliations.
- Creation and processing of bank payments
- Management of Cash Book and General Ledger, using Agresso.
- Maintenance of open purchase orders.
- Processing General Ledger transactions, including accruals and prepayments.
- Ad hoc duties for clients and management.
You may be asked from time to time be asked to undertake other tasks that are considered to be relevant to your position.
- Qualified by experience in relevant/similar role
- Minimum 1 years’ experience preparing accounts to Trial Balance
- Knowledge of month end process and accountancy fundamentals
- Experienced with Microsoft packages, with advanced Excel
- Good interpersonal skills including problem solving and strong communication.
Job added by Northern Marine Manning Services (NMMS)
Note! Companies never receive or ask for money from seafarers! Read more about Scam Jobs