A-ROSA is an alternative to the city break – comfortable, relaxed, fascination guaranteed. Our fleet of twelve modern ships is one of the most innovative on the market, so it will come as no surprise that we are now one of the leading cruise operators in the premium segment.
A-ROSA currently operates on five European rivers: the Danube, the Rhine/Main/Moselle, the Rhône/Saône and Seine in France, and the Douro in Portugal.
This is what you can expect.
Become a member of our dynamic A-ROSA team and find out for yourself how fascinating it is to explore cities by riverboat. You can look forward to an exciting work environment noted for its strong team spirit. The “everyone helps everyone else” mindset creates a unique atmosphere. We make sure everyone has their own responsibilities and is committed to creating wonderful A-ROSA moments.
- Servicing electrical systems and equipment
- Maintenance and repairs to electrical/electronic steering and control systems
- Technical maintenance of nav. radio system
- Servicing communication systems
- Ensuring that lighting systems are functioning
- Technical maintenance of all electrical/electronic equipment
- Ensuring that all high/low voltage systems are operational
- Performing all maintenance measures within your area of responsibility
- Compliance with protection quality regulations
- Electrical materials management
- Keeping watch when the ship is moored
- Assisting the nautical crew with mooring/casting off when required
- Morning inspection on board, checking the repairs book, troubleshooting faults in cooperation with CTO
- Inspecting electrical systems and lighting
- Inspecting the pool
- Inspecting the fire alarm and PA systems
- Inspecting kitchen equipment in cooperation with CTO and head chef (this includes clearing access to grates and screens and removing covers so that the galley crew can clean them)
- Going on watch in agreement with the CTO
- Inventory and “clearing the decks” in the electrical store
- Electrical maintenance in agreement with CTO
- Assisting CTO with machine maintenance
- Successful completion of vocational training in an electrotechnical profession (electrical fitter, mechatronic technician, house technician)
- Knowledge of electronic control systems, reading circuit diagrams
- Knowledge of German language
We look forward to hearing from you! Apply now!Location: Worldwide
Job added by A-ROSA Flussschiff GmbH