Anthony Veder has several vacancies at the office, see the boxes below for more information. If you have any questions about the vacancies or want to apply, please click the button below.
- Relevant degree (HBO)
- 5-8 years of relevant working experience
- Proven experience with competency management and trend analysis
- Good communication skills
Are you a specialist in the field of information management and as driven ICT'er like to be involved in innovative ICT projects? And also expresses a dynamic environment with many
responsibility, a hands-on mentality and space own ideas to you?
Come join our IT team!
Anthony Veder is growing! In recent years, our fleet as well if doubled to own 29 vessels and two vessels construction. With innovative and dynamic projects we run leader in our market. Examples of this are the use of LNG (liquefied natural gas) as fuel for our ships and
Offering ships transporting LNG. In addition to the recent expanding our fleet in Europe, there are for this application also plenty of opportunities worldwide. In order that growth in ICT support level, we are looking for an enthusiastic and driven IT Business Application Analyst.
To ensure that we are all our ships worldwide the right service able to provide our Crewing department plays a pivotal role. The Crewing Department is responsible for manning our ships with qualified and motivated seafarers. They go make a difference, we must ensure that we quantitatively and qualitatively have the right people in the right place. Senior
HR Advisor you have an important role in this. You include responsible for co-shaping and tactical strategic management, competency management, analyzing the
data arising therefrom and the deployment of the resulting resulting actions. You are also responsible for the trend analysis to include 'under' and 'over' performance, absenteeism, promotion and retention and on this basis you give advice on policy. You send one of our Foreign crew agents and carries out audits on their processes.
- Maintain your contacts with seafarers including by ship visits;
- Coordinate the assessment interviews to conduct with our senior Officers on board and enter this part of yourself;
- Tune your content promotion and bad news interviews (Taking place on board) with the ship's officers;
- Organize you and take part in our officers meetings.
- You have Bachelor degree and preferably a rounded training in the direction of HRM;
- You have in terms of relevant work experience at least 5-8 years HRM issues;
- You have proven experience and competence trend analysis in an organization with at least 1500 employees;
- You are communicative and analytical skills and have good communication skills
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and English in speech and writing;
- You have a lot of experience with MS Office and are capable of this package efficiently in turn for analysis, presentation and reporting;
- You are willing to travel and visit ships.
- A challenging job in a great team in an international company with a lot of responsibility and room for ideas and input;
- A good salary with annual 13th month contributory pension;
- 28 vacation days for full-time employment;
- A beautiful and easily accessible office building in the maritime quarter in Rotterdam and a pleasant, open and informal atmosphere.
For more information contact Femke van der Willigen, Corporate Recruiter:
Job added by The Anthony Veder Group