Anthony Veder has several vacancies at the office, see the boxes below for more information. If you have any questions about the vacancies or want to apply, please click the button below.
- Relevent degree (HBO)
- Affinity with commercial issues and and maritime transport and/or logistics
- Team player and good communication skills
Anthony Veder is growing! Over the past years, the size of our fleet has almost doubled to 26 vessels. We, with our innovative and dynamic projects, are in the vanguard of our market. Examples of these projects include the use of LNG (liquid natural gas) as fuel and vessels for LNG shipments. In addition to the recent expansion of our European fleet, there also many opportunities for LNG shipments in other areas of the world, for example Asia, the Pacific and the Caribbean.
As a Junior Broker you work with and form part of the chartering department in Rotterdam. The chartering department is responsible for the contracts of affreightment as well as time and spot charters of our gas tankers, making this department responsible for the largest part of our turnover and profit. As a Junior Broker you will assist the other team members in their daily work by keeping track of agenda’s, arranging meetings, answering calls, checking/issuing contracts. You will get the chance to build up knowledge of gas shipping, the gas market and our client base and to get involved in the planning of our fleet and negotiate freight rates, conditions and clauses with clients and brokers.
In addition you will be responsible for:
- Communicating and coordinating with various internal and external parties, always focusing on quality, service and reliability for our customers;
- Obtaining and maintaining market knowledge in order to be able to enter into negotiations with customers, negotiating the best possible prices and conditions with parties all over the world;
- Monitoring the progress and financial results of the various contracts and voyages.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
- HBO degree/level and affinity with commercial issues and maritime transport and/or logistics;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and verbal);
- Quality driven, good communication skills and able to work in a team;
- Strong negotiating skills with a focus on customer satisfaction;
- A flexible approach to working hours when required.
What we offer:
- A challenging job with a great deal of responsibility and scope for personal ideas;
- A good salary;
- A fixed year-end bonus of one month's salary;
- A premium-free pension;
- 28 days' holiday;
- Marvellous, readily accessible offices in Rotterdam's shipping district;
- An agreeable, open and informal culture.
For more information contact Femke van der Willigen, Corporate Recruiter:Location: Worldwide
Job added by The Anthony Veder Group