Established in 1990, as a family business, Intership has been at the heart of the Offshore Accommodation Market in the Arabian Gulf, Gulf of Mexico, South East Asia and West Africa for the last 25 years.
The company has key personnel in Europe, North America, Vietnam and West Africa also offices in Singapore with a management team of 20 staff running a fleet of 6 vessels utilizing a crew of 500 persons.
Intership is the owner and operator of a fleet of accommodation work barges (AWBs) supporting the oil and gas industry.
- Exploration support including Seismic Surveys
- Offshore Hook Up & Commissioning
- Platform Construction Support
- Offshore Maintenance
- Platform Decommissioning
- Offshore Acommodation
- Coordinate and ensure that all mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment maintenance and repair is done in a safe and prudent manner
- Ensure compliance to Company policies, local and international regulations relating to the operation of the barge, and current pollution regulations
- Supervise the monitoring of the power plants controls and power distribution, propulsion and auxiliary systems.
- Ensure that the permit to work system is in place and followed
- Participate in the effective management of the Barge Maintenance System (TMMaster) and ensure all records are maintained on a timely basis
- Supervise the maintenance and repair of all engine associated systems.
- Supervise the maintenance and repair of all pumps and valves of the ballast system, associated driven pumps and auxiliary equipment
- Liaise with the appropriate personnel regarding the loading, ordering and use of fuel, lube oils, greases.
- Plan equipment periodic maintenance according to the PMS guidelines and coordinate that maintenance with all department heads
- Ensure that reports for repair and maintenance of equipment are accurate and complete
- Oversee classification society surveys as part of continuous survey of machinery.
- Supervise the implementation of outstanding recommendations from audits, as issued by Clients, Regulatory Authorities or Barge management
- Maintain an adequate supply of spares to fulfill maintenance requirements and facilitate a safe and efficient operation. Generate requisitions as required.
- Inform the Barge Master, Head Office technical Department and other department heads of any technical problems or limitations that may affect the safe operation of the Barge
- Communicate equipment problems or breakdown information via Technical Superintendent to Field Support Group and equipment vendors.
- Company Name: Intership
- Job Category: Offshore
- Education Level: Nautical College
- Req'd Experience: 3-5 years
- Desired Expertise: Barge Engineer
- Proposed Salary: Competitive package
- Location: West Africa
Requirements for position:
- Ability to work effectively within a team where HSE has paramount importance
- Candidates should have a minimum 3-5 years' experience as Engineer on board of offshore vessels/accommodation construction barge.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- A proven track record of International experience with Offshore Companies
- Past experience of west Africa operations and multi-cultural crews.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work within Company HSEQ system
- Experience of TMMaster PMS
- Experience with Cat 3500 & Cat 3400 engines
- Experience of several types of Accommodation construction barge
- Experience of Shipyard operations
- Electrical or Mechanical experience
- BOSIET & HUIT
Job added by Intership Navigation Co. Ltd.